Education and Experience
Graduated from the University of California School of Dentistry in San Francisco, Calif., in 1969.
One-year internship at the Veterans Administration Hospital in San Francisco with advanced training in oral surgery, periodontics, prosthodontics, crowns and bridges, and radiology.
Two years United States Air Force as Chief of Crown & Bridge and Prosthodontics. Received Air Force Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service.
- Completed over 20,000 denture and partial denture appliances
- Has extracted over 20,000 teeth
- Extracted more than 3,000 impacted wisdom teeth
Author of Seven Professional, Published Articles.
Other Professional Achievements
- Member of the Peer Review Panel for Safeguard Dental Health Plan, 1990 to 1993
- Member of the Peer Review Panel for PUD Dental Health Plan, 1991 to 1994
- Expert Witness and Dental Consultant Restorative and Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics for S.F. Law Firms representing Northern California Dentists' Malpractice Suits for over 20 years
We have incorporated high-tech equipment to provide the latest in technology for our patients’ dental needs.
We have the latest in technology:
- Use of digital X-rays to lower radiation exposure
- BriteSmile teeth whitening procedure
- Use of Cerec 3D Biogeneric Technology to provide one-visit ceramic inlays, crowns and veneers
- Soft Tissue Laser to provide a non-surgical approach to periodontal disease